Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just so I wouldnt forget

Quick update!!!!!!!!



In the wee hours of the morning I went to Karizza's because I wanted someone to talk to. Someone who doesnt need exploitation of words too extensively coming from my mouth. Someone who gets me. Someone back fom Highschool maybe. I love you P thank you! That was a good talk :-)


"Single mo mukha mo, bukas kayo ulit"



Naah not this time. & just when you think it's gonna be the same old cycle, no sir.





These are shots from last Sunday's dinner. 
Appetizer at California Berry and dinner in Don Henrico's, Tomas Morato
LAST

I was editing tis picture even before things went wrong, and I really wanted the THIS TOO SHALL PASS LINE even though it has no relation. I think now there is.



I'll shut it because this is too personal to blog anyway. 
Hi Miko this is the only social site of mine you can view cause I blocked you so we could skip the drama. I know you're a fan of my grammar and my blog and you'd get to read this. Be good and take care. Thank you :)




It's 4/20 and Im meeting up with the meatshops to have some fun! Wild fun! Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Hello.I dunno you personally. I just accidentally stumbled upon your blog. I browsed through your posts and noticed that you seemed really in love with your guy. That made me want to feel bad about the two of you breaking up. Anyway. You are a pretty girl. Seems strong, too. I know you'll get through that. That, too, shall pass. :) Comforting hug?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling tumblr photos :)) Love you -P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cay. I know you don't know me. We only met ONCE. I always read your blog and stuffs. I'm really sad about what happened to the both of you. I admire you for being a independent and strong woman. I know you can survive this shit. He's not really worth it. I heard so much things about you. && even if we're not close. I'm really concern. Coz I know you don't deserve this kind of situation. Please takee care. XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww youre so sweet :') Please spill your name! Inbox me in FB or DM me in Twitter!

    ReplyDelete