Monday, April 04, 2011

Dated, August 16 1963


P&P Eastwood with Nicka ! You gave me the guts I thought I never had. I love you thank you :) I wouldve loved to own one of their "Got ink?" shirt, FCKN 5K :(
SCROLL DOWN!!!!














AUGUST 16, 1963: What's with? It's the date of birth of the most important man in my life. I love you daddy, la fille a papa to infinity! 
...TALK IS CHEAP, enjoy the pictures :)



Celebrated the night with my best college pals who are under the influence of alcohol now and are sleeping downstairs at our sala. HAHAHA. Had dinner in Techno Hub, went straight to my pad!! Lovely <3

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO CAY! :) HEEHEE. I'LL UPLOAD THE PICTURES NA AYT? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate, how much? :) Super sakit po? :| Did you cry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY DON`T KNOW YOU PERSONALLY, BUT YOU ARE SO SWEET. SERIOUSLY ♥

    ReplyDelete